Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2012 Summer Experience

   I would start from the second contest which was at Miskolc Hungary.

It was a beautiful sunny day, the temperature was around 43 C degrees, great riding sections and high skilled riders.


One of my favorite sections it was this tube area.





                             
I finished on the 1st place in Elite category followed by Major Daniel and Fekete Viktor. Great day, lot of fun and some nice memories from there.




     The 3rd stop of my summer it was at Hunedoara DHS Bike Marathon, where we managed a pretty nice biketrial show.
Thanks goes to organizers for this great event and for our gifts!










                                              


     The 4'th way it was to the National Championship at Cluj Napoca.
Friendly sections, great atmosphere, big thanks goes to the organizers.








Here I became the Elite National Champion of 2012. I'm really proud to step on the podium with two great friends wherewith always is a pleasure to spend any time.



     
     The 5'th target it was the national cup at Colibita called Colibita Bike Fest (many types of riding like dirt, downhill, cross). Full natural sections, great atmosphere, mountains all around you so simply the best contest of this year. Massive respect and big thanks for organization!





 I took the 2'nd place of Elite. Like I said, always is a pleasure to stay on the podium with Noni and Levi doesn't matter on what place you are!




      The 6'th spot it was on my holiday at Budva, Montenegro.
I filmed just one single chill out ride, I hope that you will like it. You can watch the part of this on my Summer Experience video which is down at this post.


Training spots:





     Finally the last contest of this year it was at my hometown Oradea, the 10'th edition of Trial JAM. It was the one of the biggest romanian trial events in 2012. Lot of hungarian and romanian riders, nice wheather conditions, great skilled sections nice atmosphere.







Firstly here is a trailer about the tradition and preparing before the contest begins:



I was really motivated to do my best here. It was two different podiums, one for overall Elite category, and one for National ranking.
I finished on the 3'rd place of the international Elite and on the 1'st place in national ranking! It was the best moment of this year, I was really happy to ride with people like Erdelyi Adam hungarian no. 2 and Lesko Jozsef hungarian no. 3.



I have to say thanks to all of my friends and sponsors for supporting my dream.
Next year will be a great one, I hope that I will be able to manage higher international results!

My end of season video called Summer Experience:



Thank you guys for reading and don't forget to ride for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment